Innovation Tool Shops
These informative sessions offer you an in-depth understanding of the products and services available from our exhibiting partners. Don’t miss this opportunity to learn more about the innovative tools and technologies available to workforce organizations in support of professional development, the workforce mission, operational requirements, and most importantly, your customers.
Sunday, March 26, 2:45 PM
- CompTIA: Launching IT Careers: How Certifications = Jobs
- Monster Government Solutions: Using Personality Assessment to Improve Client Service, Retention and Satisfaction
- ETS: The ETS Work2Career™ Program
Sunday, March 26, 3:30 PM
- Maher & Maher: High Impact Boards: How do you stack up?
- ed2go Career Online High School: New Online Options: High School Diploma, Soft Skills, & Career Programs
- American Hotel & Lodging Educational Institute (AHLEI): The Hotel Success Story: From Front Desk to CEO Suite
- Geographic Solutions: Student Career Solutions: Engaging Students through Targeted Service Delivery Systems
Sunday, March 26, 4:15 PM
- ACT, Inc.: What’s New with ACT WorkKeys NCRC?
- Workforce180: You Still Don’t Have a Podcast?
- Public Consulting Group: Virtual Career Center Live Demonstration
download presentation »
- Innovate+Educate: The Workforce & Economic Opportunity Dashboard: A Practical “What If” Visualization Tool
Sunday, March 26, 5:00 PM
- Emsi: Insight into Workforce Trends
Monday, March 27, 2:30 PM
- KRA: Top 5 Ways to Tell Your Vendor Understands Business Engagement
- Chmura Economics & Analytics: Using Forecasts and Job Postings to Guide Career Decisions
- Grant Associates: Speed Networking With New Workforce Partners
- Solar Training Network: Solar Training Network and Workforce Development
“We try to make it to the Forum every year. We bring back so much new information and knowledge that we can use in our work as a board.”
~ Ted Taveras, Board Chair, Workforce Solutions - Heart of Texas